Champion Real Estate Advisors follows a strong set of core values that support our vision and shape our culture:
- Community – be a good neighbor, continue to give back and create a sustainable legacy
- Sustainability – Be a good financial steward of the environment, organization and families
- Service – Make positive change in your own life, the lives of others, and the community
- Transparency – Get things out behind the curtain
- Collaboration – Through collaboration we can all succeed
- Integrity – Continually strive to do the right thing
- Innovation – The best way to create the future is to invent it
- Agile – Force Chaos and Change to survive and grow
- Fun – Don’t take yourself too seriously and love what you do
Joey Gilbert is a dynamic thought leader, prizefighter and entrepreneur in the legal and real estate industries, offering a better way for real estate professionals.
With a strong background in sales, team building and leadership, Joey Gilbert utilizes his experience as a business owner, practicing trial attorney, entrepreneur, and community leader to push his businesses into actualizing their true potential. Always looking for and attacking new opportunities with the same tenacity he used to become a world ranked professional prizefighter, Mr. Gilbert has embarked on a new journey in real estate for the purpose of building wealth and creating a passive income stream with eXp Realty, a cloud-based brokerage real estate company utilizing a truly disrupting technology platform that has changed the game.
As a lifelong Nevada resident, Molly has been involved in the community as a volunteer and business professional. She began her real estate career at the age of 16 working alongside her father and mentor as a transaction coordinator. Molly enjoys helping others and at a young age volunteered many hours at the American Cancer Society and the American Heart Association.
In 2000, upon being awarded the Millenium Scholarship, Molly committed to studying Nutritional Sciences at the University of Nevada, Reno where she later graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Nutrition. While attending the University, Molly obtained her real estate license and continued working as a real estate professional specializing in residential and land sales.